The Wexford Motor Show has been a huge success over the last few years and the 2014 event will be even bigger. This year the show will be held on Saturday 14th June and will take place from 9am to 6pm on the Quayside in Wexford Town. The location is perfectly suited to this type of event and it is expected that over 15,000 people will visit the show.
The show is organised by the local Motor Dealers and The Society of the Irish Motor Industry with support from Wexford Borough Council and the Road Safety Authority. This year’s show will feature:-
- 120 new vehicles and 100 vintage sports & classic cars.
- The Road Safety authority will provide their Road show vehicles as part of a Road Safety Awareness campaign on the day.
- There will be a family entertainment area with clowns, face painting, a climbing wall and kids area.
- Free giveaways during the day.
- The event is free to all the family.
This event will have the biggest motor business participation in the country this year, with 18 franchise dealers and 24 brands represented on the day. It’s great to see the local dealers, who compete against each other every day, coming together to put a show on for Wexford County.